Some links in this post contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission if you use the links at no extra cost to you.
Taghazout is known as a hippy, surfing village on the coast of Morocco. I visited Taghazout for a week in March and could not get over how gorgeous it is! I took so many photos and although I have written 2 blog posts about it- A Travel Guide to Taghazout and My Experience Staying ay Dfrost Almugar Surf & Yoga House, I still had more photos to share, so here is a photo diary post with 30 photos of Taghazout that I bet and hope will make you want to visit Taghazout Surf Village in Morocco more than you knew you wanted to visit!
Yalla, Lets go!
What do you think? Are you convinced that you need to visit Taghazout now??
- To read more about Taghazout see:
- A Travel Guide to Taghazout
- My Experience Staying ay Dfrost Almugar Surf & Yoga House,
- More Morocco Posts:
- 8 Reasons Why I Think You Should Visit Essaouira in Morocco!
- A Relaxed 2 Day Itinerary for Essaouira Morocco!